Speedcraft is looking for Automotive Sales Consultants who are self-motivated, driven individuals with strong communication skills and a great attitude. The ideal candidate will work closely with our energetic management staff, in a professional environment with all the resources to ensure your success. We are especially interested in experienced sales professionals but will train the right applicant.
The Automotive Sales Consultant serves as guide to facilitate the customer buying experience. Successful candidates are willing to learn a proven sales process that will teach the skills necessary to:
- Discover customer preferences, needs, and buying motives.
- Match customer needs with model and equipment and presents vehicle in terms of customer’s interest.
- Offer and accompany customer(s) on test drive.
- Offer customer involvement in trade-in evaluation, presents financial proposition, satisfies customer concerns and asks for the sale.
- Conduct the delivery process, and follow-up in prescribed manner with customers.
- Follow-up with customers after delivery to ensure customer satisfaction and develop customer loyalty.
The Automotive Sales Representative should possess the skills listed:
- Working in a highly competitive environment
- Sales and negotiation
- Projecting self-confidence and enthusiasm
Along with an aggressive compensation plan you will also be able to take advantage of our benefit programs:
– Dental & vision
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
- Personal development through testing and product knowledge.
- Strong customer presentation skills.
Ability to be consistent in achieving sales goals and utilizing dealership sales process.